Online Bake Sale for Japan (continued)

By | Thursday, March 31, 2011 Leave a Comment
The Uncarved Block is helping to sponsor the Online Bake Sale for Japan!



As you may have heard, there were some technical difficulties with the online bidding software, so the auction was delayed and began yesterday at 12:00 Noon.  It ends today at Noon, so, as I write this, you have just under 3 hours to get your final bids in. Already several items have sold through the $250 "buy it now" option!  It looks like the auction is going to be a smashing success helping to raise money to feed people effected by the earthquake in Japan.

I want to say "your welcome" and "thank you!" to all the people who have thanked me for my contribution. I am really happy to have been able to contribute to this effort. Thank you for your comments.

I also want to send out my own "thank you" to all the many blogger/chefs that contributed their creativity and labor, and most of all to Sabrina at TheTomatoTart.com. Lots of people have ideas like this one, very few carry through and make it happen! Sabrina is one of those few that can both have a vision and see it through.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Comments - Add yours!:

We love getting comments! Thank you. Your comment may require moderation. If so, we will get to it as soon as possible.