Tree Bark

By | Wednesday, June 08, 2011 Leave a Comment


My honorary parents, Howie and Sue, had a cottage greeting card business using Howie's excellent photographs for the images on the cards. They focused on pictures taken on Martha's Vineyard, but during a trip to Australia they fell in love with textures of bark on the trees. They produced a run of cards featuring photos of Australian tree bark and sent me a set as a birthday gift one year. I've always loved trees, but I have been especially sensitive to tree bark ever since.

Here, then, are some photos of tree bark that I shot at Trail of the Cedars in Glacier National Park. Click on an image to enlarge (but you knew that.)




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Comments - Add yours!:

We love getting comments! Thank you. Your comment may require moderation. If so, we will get to it as soon as possible.