I WANT

By | Saturday, March 24, 2012 Leave a Comment


I WANT
what?
I WANT
yes, I know. guess what... it's hard
YES, ITS HARD
it's hard work
I DON'T WANT TO DO THE HARD WORK
ok, then you don't get what you want
BUT, I WANT
what are you going to do about that?
I'M GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT
well, that's one strategy.


I WANT
i thought you were holding your breath.
I WAS
so, what happened?
IT DIDN'T WORK
are you surprised?


I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!
i don't think that is getting you anywhere
I CAN'T STOP WANTING
"can't." that is an interesting word to use
I WANT
why can't you stop wanting?
I DON'T KNOW
maybe you should find out
I DON'T WANT TO
maybe not wanting is a start.


WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT?
and then what?
AND THEN I WON'T WANT
do you really believe that?
I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT
i'm sure you do.

[I WANT, part 2]
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Comments - Add yours!:

We love getting comments! Thank you. Your comment may require moderation. If so, we will get to it as soon as possible.